If you were hurt in a Hillsborough County incident caused by another person’s negligence, you should not have to pay the associated costs on your own. An Apollo Beach personal injury lawyer from Distasio Law Firm could help you get justice based on your injuries, financial losses, and related expenses.
Our team provides complimentary case evaluations for victims. We will review the circumstances and facts of your case so we can outline your legal options, answer questions, and explain how we can help.
Holding the At-Fault Party Accountable for Your Personal Injury Damages
Our team holds negligent parties responsible for the damages they caused our clients through claims and lawsuits. We seek a fair and just sum for each client’s related expenses, losses, and intangible suffering.
Examples of the damages we pursue in these cases include:
- Medical care for injuries
- All related expenses
- Future treatment and care costs
- Lost wages and other income for time missed at work
- Diminished earning ability for permanent impairments
- Property damages
- Other injury or accident costs
- Pain and suffering damages
Distasio Law Firm also represents families whose loved ones died from their injuries. Please accept our condolences if you are facing this tragedy – we would be honored to represent your family.
Florida law refers to these as wrongful death actions. A surviving spouse, children, or parents may be able to recover damages such as:
- Expenses for funeral and burial services, in addition to outstanding medical bills
- Financial losses, including income, benefits, and services
- Intangible damages, such as loss of companionship, suffered by surviving family
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Apollo Beach, call (813) 259-0022
We Fight for Justice for Personal Injury Victims in Apollo Beach
When our team at Distasio Law Firm represents a client, we strive to put them first. You can expect to experience:
Our staff has a reputation for being knowledgeable and capable and compassionate, supportive, and helpful. This reputation is because of our “personal touch,” as we will take the time to:
- Listen to your experience
- Thoroughly investigate and understand your case
- Go the extra mile for you
You can count on our team to fight for your best interests from the first day we sign on until the conclusion of your case.
The Distasio Difference is what sets our firm apart. While many other firms have varying levels of skill, experience, competency, and ethics, our team ensures every client gets the quality representation they need and deserve. Our service includes:
- A client communication policy that provides contact with your attorney
- Representation that will take your case to trial without hesitation
- Three decades of skill, knowledge, and experience with personal injury law
- The resources, ability, and willingness to go to trial when needed
- An attorney who is ‘AV’ rated by Martindale-Hubbell for ability and ethics
- A lawyer who is board-certified by the Florida bar in trial law
How Much is Your Personal Injury Case Worth?
We represent clients in Apollo Beach personal injury cases based on contingency. Therefore, we will not charge you any upfront fees or other out-of-pocket expenses prior to the conclusion of your case. We only charge our clients attorney’s fees if we secure compensation for them.
We are proud that our clients want to recommend our team to others who need help with their injury claims or lawsuits. Our client reviews include dozens of similar sentiments to those voiced by Thomas Adams, who worked with our Tampa office:
“I would send anyone with an injury that I come in contact with to Distasio Law Firm. The complete process was very fluid, and trust this statement: They have everything under control!! Thank you, Scott and all of the staff at Distasio Law Firm!”
We generally represent clients in Apollo Beach from our main office in Tampa:
Apollo Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (813) 259-0022
Building a Personal Injury Case in Apollo Beach
Distasio Law Firm handles many types of negligence accidents in Apollo Beach and other areas of Hillsborough County, including:
- Car accidents
- Commercial vehicle crashes
- Motorcycle collisions
- Pedestrian and bicyclist injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Pharmacy malpractice
- Fall incidents
- Premises liability injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Other bodily injuries and wrongful death cases
We develop strong cases and pursue insurance claims and lawsuits based on the specific details of each client’s accident. For example, we can help if you were hurt when:
- Another driver caused a collision on Apollo Beach Blvd
- You tripped and fell in a store at Paradise Shoppes
- A doctor’s error caused preventable complications at TGMG Apollo Beach
When an accident victim hires our team, we go to work as soon as possible to investigate what happened and who is responsible. We do not stop until we fully understand negligence and liability and have enough evidence to support the claim. We develop every case like it is going to trial, even though most will settle outside of court.
When we do sue for a personal injury client, we must meet the deadlines set by Florida law. Generally, these include:
- Four years for personal injuries (Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a))
- Two years for wrongful death (Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d))
Other deadlines could apply, as well. We ensure our clients meet every deadline as a part of protecting their rights and seeking the best possible outcome in their case.
Speak with the Distasio Law Firm Team for Free Today
You can discuss your rights, options, and accident case with a team member from Distasio Law Firm r for free today. We offer these complimentary consultations so you can better understand how to approach your case and safeguard your future.
Call (813) 259-0022 now to learn more about Apollo Beach personal injury cases.