If you were injured in a car accident in Holiday, Florida, Distasio Law Firm can hold the responsible party accountable. You may be able to receive compensation for injuries from your car accident, plus any costs associated with your injuries and recovers. We work hard to hold people accountable for the harm they cause to others through their negligence. Call us today at (813) 259-0022 for a free consultation. There is no obligation.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Holiday, call (813) 259-0022
The Advantage of Working with a Car Accident Lawyer on Your Injury Claim
If you got hurt in a car accident in Holiday, Florida, you may need a trial lawyer to represent you in your personal injury claim. Many car accident law firms are high-volume, “assembly line” entities that churn through as many injury claims as possible as quickly as they can. They urge their clients to accept quick settlement offers from insurers instead of fighting for the full value of their case.
The insurance companies know these “assembly line” firms by reputation, so they offer them less money for cases, knowing that the firms just want to settle and move on to the next case. The clients suffer because they do not get as much compensation as they could if they had a Holiday car accident lawyer advocating for them.
Working with a trial lawyer does not mean that your case will go to trial. We negotiate with the insurance company to try to reach a fair settlement so that you can get the money you need, but if it makes sense to take the matter to trial, we will do so.
Holiday Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (813) 259-0022
Personal Service Is Our Mantra
At Distasio Law Firm, we dedicate ourselves to delivering exceptional service to our clients. You can always speak with a personal injury lawyer about your case. At “assembly line” firms, many clients only get to speak with a case manager and never have a conversation with their lawyer. We believe you deserve better than that.
The Distasio Personal Touch means that we will keep you updated on developments in your case. You will work directly with a Holiday car accident lawyer. We will take the time to listen to you and respond to your concerns. Contact us today at (813) 259-0022 to get started with your car accident case.
Click to contact our Holiday Car Accident Lawyers today
Compensation You Can Collect for Your Holiday, FL, Car Accident Injury Claim
We cannot put a value on your personal injury claim until after we speak with you and investigate your claim. You will need to finish your medical treatment and find out whether you will need any additional procedures, like surgery or physical therapy. These costs can be difficult to calculate on your own, so let our legal team help so we can help fight for the compensation to which you are entitled.
You will not know if you will experience long-term impairment until your doctor says that you are at the level of maximum medical improvement (MMI) as defined by Florida Statute. The negligent party should have to compensate you for ongoing problems like chronic pain, loss of mobility, and diminished earning capacity that resulted from the accident.
Here are some examples of the types of money damages you may be entitled to receive:
- Medical expenses: this category can include things like the ambulance, emergency room or urgent care center, doctors, diagnostic testing, lab work, imaging studies like X-rays and CT scans, surgery, hospital, prescription drugs, and physical therapy.
- Ongoing medical care: we can include the cost of current and future medical treatments, therapy, and equipment like wheelchairs and home modifications (wheelchair ramps and other needed adaptations).
- Long-term care: after a catastrophic injury like spinal cord damage, some people require daily assistance with medical treatments and personal care.
- Lost wages: people who miss time from work without pay may get compensation for their lost wages, salary, self-employment, or other forms of regular income.
- Diminished earning capacity: you might have to work fewer hours or take a lower-paying job because of your injuries. We can pursue damages for the decrease in income.
- Intangible losses: some consequences of car accidents are not as easy as others to measure in dollars, but we know how to calculate their value. This category can include things like disfigurement, the loss of enjoyment of life, physical pain, and emotional distress.
- Wrongful death: if your close relative died as the result of a car accident, we can pursue additional damages for the legal beneficiaries.
Every car accident injury claim is different. The amount of damages we can pursue for you will depend on the facts of your case. You might have additional compensable losses not included on this list.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Getting Legal Help for Your Holiday, FL Car Accident Injury Claim
As in most states, you only have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit against a person whose negligence injures you. If you miss the deadline, the statute of limitations can bar you from ever collecting compensation for your losses. That is why it is important to protect your rights. It could be helpful to speak with a Holiday car accident lawyer who is familiar with the laws in that state.
You will not have to pay upfront legal fees to access our help. We handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis. We do not receive payment unless we are successful in settling your case or winning in court.
Call Distasio Law Firm today at (813) 259-0022 for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.