At Distasio Law Firm, we handle all sorts of personal injury cases in Florida. If you or a loved one was injured in a preventable accident, a Spring Hill personal injury lawyer from our firm can take over your case and identify who may be held liable for your injuries and damages. We have the resources to investigate your case and prepare a case argument for why you may be entitled to receive compensation.
We offer a free consultation to all prospective clients, which allows us to go over our legal services, attorney’s fees, and initial plans for building your case. Our work mentality also puts the client first, so when you work with our team, your voice will be heard and respected.
Our Firm Practices in a Wide Range of Areas in Personal Injury Law
At Distasio Law Firm, our personal injury team handles cases involving:
- Automobile accidents, including truck accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Defective drugs
- Premises liability, including slip and fall accidents
- Birth injuries
- Dog bites
- Workplace accidents
If your loved one passed away as a result of their injuries, you may qualify to file a wrongful death action on their behalf, depending on your relationship to them. Our law firm also handles wrongful death cases, so we can review your situation to see what steps we can take to hold the appropriate party or parties accountable for their negligence.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Spring Hill, call (813) 259-0022
We Give Clients the “Distasio Personal Touch” When Building Their Cases for Trial
What sets our law firm apart from others is our attention to detail. When you speak with one of our team members in a consultation, we note how your injuries have truly impacted your life because we want these sentiments reflected in your demand letter.
We give clients the “Distasio Personal Touch,” meaning:
- We respond to your phone calls and messages as soon as possible.
- We go the extra mile to investigate your case for additional information and evidence because we don’t cut corners when it comes to our clients.
- We stand by your side and face opposing parties head-on, even if that means taking your case to trial.
- We listen to your experiences so that we can factor the full extent of your damages when estimating the value of your case.
Whenever you have questions or concerns about your personal injury case, our Spring Hill personal injury lawyer can answer you and provide additional information to help you understand the litigation process.
We Give Full-Service Treatment to Our Clients
When we say we give our clients the “full-service treatment,” this means we are ready to manage your case for you and handle every aspect of your case on your behalf so that you can prioritize your physical and emotional recovery.
As such, some of our legal services include:
- Identifying the liable party or parties in your case and sending notices to them about your intention to sue for damages
- Investigating your accident to retrieve evidence for your case (e.g., if you were in a car accident on Commercial Way, we may ask nearby businesses if they recorded the accident on their surveillance cameras)
- Filling out legal forms to submit your case or request other legal actions
- Negotiate with the opposing party in an effort to reach a settlement deal
- Prepare your case for trial if case negotiations come to a standstill or do not meet your terms
- Handle all communications throughout your case to protect you from making any statements that can be used against you
Clients Rave About Our Lawyers in Our Reviews
Read our Google reviews to get a better idea on how we treat our clients. We always aim to make our clients feel like their voices are heard and that they’re not just another case in our portfolio. We understand that you were a victim of someone else’s negligence, and we want you to feel seen as you take legal action.
One client, Karen A., wrote a review that captured how our team at Distasio Law Firm treats all our clients:
“I would choose [Distasio Law Firm] again without hesitation! In a stressful situation, [Attorney Scott Distasio] brought reassurance, creativity, compassion, and confidence. He is assertive yet calm, which resulted in a win in my favor. He listens, then acts. It’s clear he is an experienced trial attorney, and is well respected by the court system.”
Spring Hill Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (813) 259-0022
We Factor Every Damage You Experienced When Calculating Compensation
In personal injury cases, the following are common damages that plaintiffs may demand:
- Medical care expenses
- Income loss
- Property damage costs
- Reduced earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Permanent disability, including vision and hearing loss
- Physical disfigurement, including scarring, burn marks, and amputation
- Reduced quality of life or enjoyment in life
When reviewing your case, we look at your current and past damages and your potential damages as well. For example, if you suffered a spinal cord injury that resulted in partial or total paralysis, you may require medical treatment for the rest of your life, be it physical therapy or experimental surgeries to restore functionality.
We factor in as many future damages you might experience because once your case settles, you will not have an opportunity to pursue additional compensation.
Our Team Can Make Sure to Submit Your Case within Florida’s Statutory Deadlines
In general, most personal injury plaintiffs have four years to file their lawsuits, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). This filing period typically starts on the day of the accident, though some exceptions apply.
Other deadlines exist for separate areas of personal injury law, such as:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(b) gives plaintiffs two years to file medical malpractice lawsuits.
- Florida Statutes § 400.0236 gives plaintiffs two years to file nursing home abuse lawsuits.
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) gives plaintiffs two years to file wrongful death lawsuits, with the start date being the date of the victim’s death.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get a Free Consultation When You Call Distasio Law Firm Today
If you were injured in Spring Hill, Florida, and now want to take legal action to hold a negligent party liable for your damages, our team at Distasio Law Firm can represent your case. A Spring Hill personal injury lawyer can review what information we collect and build a case argument for you to present to the other party’s insurer or a jury in trial. We want to aid your recovery by fighting for your legal interests.
Call (813) 259-0022 today to receive a free case review from our team.