A Tampa neck injuries lawyer from Distasio Law Firm may be able to help you hold the property owner, manager, or another party accountable for your injuries if you were hurt in a slip and fall accident in or around Tampa, Florida. Property owners or the occupiers of a property must keep it free from hazards that could cause falls or other injuries. If they fail to do so, they may be legally and financially responsible for any injuries that occur.
Let Distasio Law Firm review your Tampa-area fall injuries case today. Our dedicated slip and fall injury attorneys can identify liable parties and explain what you can do to pursue compensation based on your related expenses and losses. Call now to get started.
Why Clients Choose Distasio Law Firm After Suffering Neck Injuries
Those who suffer neck injuries have a choice: Do I hire a lawyer to lead my case, or do I try to seek compensation on my own?
We don’t only urge you to hire an attorney, but that you hire Distasio Law Firm to lead your case. Just consider what our former clients say about our team of attorneys, staff, paralegals, and experts:
- “Distasio Law Firm has been very professional in their representation. They have been understanding and compassionate, worked with great integrity, and fought for me while representing me. It has been a positive and easy process from beginning to end. I couldn’t ask for a better group to represent me…”
- “There was never a time that I did not feel that they were working in my best interest or that they were working hard. If I asked, it was answered. Scott proved to me that he was willing to do everything in his power to help me get back to normal.”
- “I really needed a detail-oriented and experienced law firm for my complicated case. Leslie was absolutely amazing with explaining the process and helping me throughout my very serious injury. I am so thankful I took the time to choose the right personal injury attorney. Scott Distasio was excellent.”
These are not rare experiences. We treat every client like their case is the only one we are handling. We provide the attention, resources, and manpower necessary for a case to be successful.
What Our Team Will Do for You
Our firm handles each case with a personal touch. We understand that each client has unique needs and requests, and we tailor our representation to you.
We handle common responsibilities across all case types and will assist you by:
- Identifying the cause of your neck injury: By determining the cause of your injury, we will identify who is liable for your damages.
- Identifying losses (and their monetary value): We’ll identify all of your injury-related losses and the monetary value of each loss. Our team will then have a starting point for settlement negotiations.
- Negotiating for the compensation you deserve: Once we identify and value your losses, we’ll begin pursuing a financial recovery. We’ll negotiate with liable parties, fighting for the coverage that you deserve.
- Going to trial if necessary: If we need to, we will lead your case to trial. The mission is to secure fair coverage for you, and we’ll pursue any possible avenue toward that goal.
Our team protects clients throughout the legal process. Your dedicated Tampa attorney will handle your case, allowing you to focus on recovery from your neck injury.
Neck Injuries Can Be Serious and Can Occur in Any Fall
Neck injury symptoms can range in severity from relatively minor pain and limited range of motion for a few days to permanent damage to the spinal cord and neck-down paralysis.
Suspected neck injuries after a fall can require immobilization, an ambulance ride to the hospital, and an examination at the local emergency department. Serious injuries that jeopardize the spinal cord may require:
- Surgical repair
- An extended period of immobilization
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Wheelchairs, lifts, and other support devices
- Ongoing care
The costs of treating a neck injury could cause additional stress and worry for your family. Our committed Tampa lawyers take on neck injury cases on a contingency basis to ensure that the cost of representation doesn’t cause further stress. If we agree to work with you to pursue damages in your neck injury case, we will commit the financial support necessary to build your case and take it to court, if necessary. We only receive a fee if we secure a settlement or other payout in your case.
Let a Tampa Neck Injuries Lawyer from Our Team Go to Work for You
At Distasio Law Firm, our team will dedicate the time and money necessary to build a solid case and pursue compensation for the harm you suffered. We always put our clients first. This means we will use all the necessary resources and evidence we gather to fight for a settlement on your behalf.
We are always willing to file a personal injury lawsuit in a Hillsborough County civil court to recoup your losses. A Tampa neck injuries attorney from Distasio Law Firm will work to prove the case against the liable parties in your case. We’ll try to show they are responsible for your accident and injuries and recover the compensation you deserve.
Pursuing a Payout in a Tampa Neck Injuries Case After a Fall
Distasio Law Firm investigates every slip and fall, trip and fall, or fall from heights in each case we handle. We gather evidence and enlist the help of experts, when necessary, to support our client’s case and develop a strong claim. A strong case may allow us to reach an out-of-court settlement on behalf of the client, holding liable parties accountable and recovering damages for our client.
On the other hand, sometimes, we are not able to reach a fair agreement, and we need to take a case to court. When this occurs, we seek a court award to compensate our client for damages that may include:
- All current and future medical care
- Care costs for catastrophic injuries
- Current and future lost wages and reduced earning capacity
- Property damage
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the fall or resulting injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Occasionally, serious neck injuries suffered in a fall can lead to complications, and the victim may pass away. This outcome may lead to a wrongful death action in a Hillsborough County court or in another nearby jurisdiction. Our team may be able to help you pursue this type of action based on the stipulations outlined in Florida Statute § 768.21.
Don’t Wait to Pursue Compensation After Suffering a Neck Injury in Tampa
Under Florida Statute § 95.11, there are generally time limits on when you need to take legal action. In general, you have two years to go to court based on an injury accident and two years for a wrongful death case. However, there are many variables in these cases that may alter the deadline.
We recommend reaching out to Distasio Law Firm to confirm the timeline for your case. Our team of skilled neck injury lawyers in Tampa will move forward with your action as quickly as possible.
Discuss Your Case with a Tampa Neck Injuries Attorney
If you or a member of your family fell and suffered neck injuries in Tampa, Hillsborough County, or elsewhere in the greater Tampa Bay area, a Tampa neck injuries lawyer from Distasio Law Firm may be able to help. We offer free case reviews injury victims and can help you seek a financial recovery based on the losses, expenses, and harm you suffered.
You can speak with a member of the team at Distasio Law Firm today. If we decide to work together, a member of our slip and fall team will help you navigate the legal or insurance process and hopefully secure compensation for your injuries. Call now.