If you are a college-bound student who wishes to apply for Distasio Law Firm Distraction-Free Driving PSA Scholarship, you must agree to these terms and conditions:
- You must satisfy all eligibility requirements set forth in the Rules for Eligibility described on the scholarship page.
- You must submit your application and video by the June 1, 2020 deadline.
- You may not hold Distasio Law Firm responsible for your missing the application deadline as the result of technical difficulties.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Distasio Law Firm
- Past recipients of the Distraction-Free Driving PSA Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Distasio Law Firm if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships.
Criteria by Which Scholarship Winner Will Be Chosen
Distasio Law Firm will collect and review all submitted applications. The winner will be the video entry that we feel best accomplishes the objective of this PSA.
We reserve the right to contact applicants and request additional information that we can use in further evaluating your submission.
Our firm will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, national origin, religion, or membership in any other protected category.
Our firm’s decision is final and is not subject to debate or negotiation.
Distasio Law Firm will use application information only toward the end of considering potential winners. We commit to not share, sell, or distribute your information to any outside party.
We reserve the right to publish the name and video PSA of the scholarship winner, in any form of media our law firm deems appropriate, including, but not limited to press releases, social media, and websites.